Which crew is more efficient?
- Crew A uses a Skip-Line Data Logger. They can verify what material is being applied in real time and make adjustments as the situation requires.
- Crew A is much more efficient because the inspectors know that the crew is meeting spec.
- Crew A never has to rework a job because the application rate, material, road temperature, or humidity was out of spec.
- Crew A also uses their logged data in defense of false litigation claims.
- Crew B habitually over applies Epoxy, Thermoplastic, High Build Paint and 3M Element which could amount to an extra $16,000* – $20,000** of material used.
- Crew C under applies by 3 mils and has to repaint sections that didn’t meet spec.
- Let Skip-Line show you how a data logger system pays for itself in one year.*Based on over applying 2 mils over one million feet of Epoxy @ $36/gallon with application of standard beads @ .35/lb.
**Based on over applying 2 mils over one million feet of Epoxy @ $36/gallon with 8% over application of 3M Element @ 2.67/lb.