Skip-Line announces the launch of Spec-Rite Online (SRO), a robust platform for road markings that combines software engineering and smart equipment to reduce waste and ensure quality and compliance.
Skip-Line’s vision is to connect pavement markings around the world. Spec-Rite Online lays the foundation to fulfill this vision in a world where interconnectedness and data management have become critical to ensure safety.
When developing Spec-Rite Online, Skip-Line focused heavily on the needs of its customers. For contractors, it is empowering them and providing them the ability to monitor their fleets, team, and material usage from anywhere. Specifically, Spec-Rite Online’s live dashboard provides contractors the following benefits:
- Real-Time Dashboard – Get the information you want from your fleet in real-time.
- Fleet Status – See the current status of your trucks and if they are painting or not.
- Interactive Map – See where your trucks are on an interactive map
- Live Metrics – See year-to-date material quantities used and daily totals.
- Total Distance – See the traveled distance that the trucks across the fleet have gone.
To schedule on boarding, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spec-Rite Online will be launching June 9th, 2020. Stay tuned for additional sneak peeks of SRO’s features and benefits.