SOLVING THE FAA PART 139 MARKING DISCREPANCY CHALLENGE FOR AIRPORTS
Airfield markings are the nemesis for most airports’ operations and maintenance teams. Markings don’t last long enough, specifications continually change, quality is difficult to attain over time, and FAA inspectors often focus on markings.
Developed by airfield markings and compliance experts, Spec-Rite Online organizes, analyzes and manages critical information for data-driven decision making.
- Visualize marking application in real-time.
- Meet P-620 retroreflectivity requirements.
- Manage crews and track work progress.
BE SAFE AND IN COMPLIANCE
Inspections are easy when you have excellent records, a plan, and know what work needs to be done. With Spec-Rite, you will know when you have a critical safety issue and will have a record of it being resolved.
- Improves maintenance performance and regulatory compliance
- Provides QA/QC of in-house maintenance team and third-party contractors
SAVE TIME & MONEY
With less work hours available on the airfield, time comes at a premium. Once you know what is out of compliance, maintenance crews can concentrate on the work that needs to be done, keeping your airfield open longer.
- Minimizes airfield closures through data driven decisions
- Forecasts the work to be performed for workforce planning and budgeting